Sunday, June 29, 2008

27 June Lunar Post Mortem

This was one of the largest turnout for any clubbing session.
In fact, I think it looks like we were attending someone's wedding dinner.
Minus the handsome groom, hot bride, sexy bride's maids, shark fins, duck, yam paste etc...


I seriously think its about time I earn some endorsement fees.
Remember BananaBoat?
No?
You have been missing out big time. Really Big Time.
But being the nice guy that I always have been, i digged out the post from one year ago....
BananaBoat

Yesh Mr Jack Daniels, I think I'm the perfect person. Come on, drop me a mail.

Met Royston at Lunar, not really close to him during my sec school days, but then again, with the help of Mr Jack Daniels, everybody is my friend.
And No way, I'm not going to share my screen time with Albert.


this time its yc turn, to be denied of screen time....


as the minutes ticked by, we seemed to be more fascinated by the name Mark Lee.




and I realised for alot of the pics, I'm always next to yt...
1.....


2....


3....


erm ok, this one is not included.

Drey, don't be jealous.
Next clubbing session, you will have the honour of me being beside you for all the pics. I make you silky smoooothh......



shit, can someone just knock me senseless?! so that I will stop saying that.
Damn Zohan.

0 comments: