Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VincentdaMan

Ok. I’m in a good mood.
Here I am, blogging again.
It just struck me, since I mentioned Vincent, I JUST have to blog about him, just to substantiate how similar he is to Mr YC. He just makes my day, everytime he does something stupidfunny.
Think I have talked about it a million times to my SIM friends, but not here. Haha. Its about time then.
Was studying in school with Bernard and his truly Vincent.
Packet-ed lunch from the canteen back to where we were seated.
Guess it was one of those days where everything just falls into place.
Auntie gave us an extra pair of chopsticks, you know, the type that is enclosed inside a plastic covering and you have to push your chopsticks out of it.
Just nice, I was feeling bored, started to “tie” the 2 sticks of the chopsticks together with the plastic covering, making it look like a cross, and started swirling it.
After I had my fun swirling it, his truly Vincent decided to have a go………..
Knowing I didn’t really tie the “thing”, I warned Vincent…..
“Eh, be careful hor. If that thing ever hits me, you are SO going to get it from me”
“Haha…” was all he mustered.
And guess what, that thing really gave way and one stick of the chopsticks flew towards me!
“Oei! I warned you right!!!”
Vincent’s reply?





“Wah Lau!!! Why you never tie properly!!!!!!”




That’s Vincent for you.
I swear I can write a book on him.

0 comments: