TAGGED BY LING!!
I dun normally do such stuff....
but here goes....
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I love touching my hair. Period. I dun even know why myself too. The ones on the head!!! Not those at places where the sun dun shine!!! U dirty minded people......
2. Tink most my frens know abt this....i classify ppl who has darker skin than me under one category...be it the Maori tribes...the African blacks...I believe they are all related..just a matter of whos a subset of who......
3. I hate extremely safe drivers!! Vincent... u belong here.....hahaha.....hate him for being so safety n thn i still gotta admit hes 1 of my bestest pals in SIM.... I get freakingly agitated/frustrated/du lan whenever some1 drives at 50km/h when the limit is 90km/h. I oso hate it when drivers under release their clutches n as a result has to jam their accelerators in order to make the cars move......people dun do that!!! u will overwork the car's engine!!!
4. I get extremely vulgar whenever im in Army. I swear every sentence that comes out of my mouth contains 50% vulgarities....Ximing and Gary will attest to that....mayb itz not weird lar....i guess most guys do that whenever they are surrounded by only trees and more guys....no?
5. I love eating eggs..chicken eggs to be specific...i used to settle for plain rice and only a fried egg for meals when i was small......and i can haf eggs for every meals...hard boiled for breakfast...omelette for lunch...sunny side up for dinner.....guess i shd go haf my cholesterol level measured.......before i die of any cholesterol related illnesses.......
6. I hate people packing my stuff...simply bcoz i cant find the things i wan after some1 packs them for me.....i rather they are left all over the place n looks messy....at least i can remember where was the last place i put any stuff.....but my mum just loves packing my stuff....
ok..in order not to make other ppl to go through wat i haf gone through i.e. hair pulling times in order to come out wif 6 weird stuff....i shall tag.....
1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
4. Shi Chang
5. 3SG Koh..which is me of course.....
6. last but not least..Chang..which is me still.....
on a side note...
clubbing...chilling...any1????
Saturday, June 30, 2007
You've Been Tagged!
Screwed at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment