Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Special One

for those who haven't realised it...
my blog add actually means that...
no..not becoz im the special one...though i wished i was...
simply bcoz i loved the this man.....
(not that kind of love!!!! RESPECT k?)
Jose Mourinho....

currently unemployed...
and 25million pounds richer after getting some fried cuttle fish from "hes who's so rich that he bought a 800 seater airbus A350" Mr Roman Abramovich.......

football fanatics would surely know him....
some know him as mr arrogant....
but i tink he's just confident...and definitely funny....in footballing terms of coz....
hes not mr bean mind you.......
in fact i think he was one of the funniest and most vocal manager after Bill Shankly...who cares about everton....
(Bill Shankly once said..."There are only two teams in Liverpool -- Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.")

ok...lets put it straight...im a red devil....
not a blues....but still....i dun mind having him as Man Utd's manager...
once Sir Alex decides to retire...(itz about time fergie...)
if that doesnt happen...i just hope he remains in the EPL...manage England!!
knock knock...any1 listening?
Tottenham?

as a tribute to him...for gettin sacked unfairly...in my opinion....
below are some of his famous quotes....

Mourinho introduces himself after arriving from Porto in 2004
Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one.

Mourinho on Chelsea's credentials:
We have top players and, sorry if I'm arrogant, we have a top manager.

Mourinho on his low-key reaction after winning the Champions League:
Since I was linked with a departure from FC Porto I had to live with some pressures I was not used to. I had to change my life and the life of my wife and kids. At the end of the match I was more worried about them than being in celebrations.

Porto supporters know what I am and what I give and nobody can erase what I did at the club. And my players know what I am and that

Mourinho on his appointment as Chelsea manager:
If i wanted an easy job, I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the UEFA Champions League trophy, God, and after God, Me.

Mourinho, after a 0-0 draw with Tottenham:
As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and left the bus in front of goal.

Mourinho, on press remarks that Roman Abramovich is interfering with the team affairs:
If he helped me out in training we would be bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business, we would be bankrupt.

Mourinho defining pressure
Pressure? What pressure? Pressure is poor people in the world trying to feed their families. Working from dawn to dusk just to feed their young. There is no pressure in football.

Mourinho on bird flu and Man Utd:
I am more scared of bird flu than football. What is football compared to life? I have to buy some masks and stuff - mayb for my team as well.

Mourinho on Arsene Wenger (Arsenal manager):
I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people.
There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea.
He's worried about us, he's always talking about us - it's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.
I don't know if he wants my job - he loves Chelsea

0 comments: