What im gonna say here, I'm sure everyone has encounted b4.
unless u are so up class that u never take mrt b4.
imagine this.
u enter train.
Damn heng, got seat. Sits down. Train fills up like canned sardines.
1 stop later, auntie enters the fray. Manages to squeeze in front of u.
Gives you a "i-deserve-the-seat-although-i-am-totally-fit-to-stand" stare.
Sounds familiar?
Yeah. Im sure u guys encountered such situations a zillion times before like me.
Normally, I would return with a "No-way-I'm-giving-my-seat-to-you-I'm-sitting-all-the-way-to-Boonlay-Please-continue-waiting-staring" stare.
Ok, fine. Not normally. Always.
So before I get stoned to death. Let me emphasize.
I do give up my seats to pregnant ladies/needys/malay aunties
But not to people who thinks they deserve it.
especially if they are totally fit to stand and pole dance.
i.e. Tiongs, Jiu Hu Kias, Banglas etc.
I just dislike the stares.
So if u want my seat, don't stare, and make an effort to look like u will fall at the slightest jerk. You will be rewarded with my seat.
Gentle reminder, my 2 closest (soon to be ex)colleagues at work is an Indian n Malay.
Wonder if I can blog at work again from next week on.
Monday, January 07, 2008
MRTs, Banglas, Tiongs, Jiu Hu Kias, Aunties
Screwed at 3:37 PM
Labels: politics, random ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment