I think you guys must be sick of me complaining about EZLink cards....
But I really have to post this up......hope it's readable.....
Summary:
1. I have to pay an application fee to use their GIRO facility. $1.50 to be exact, and they still take 21days to process.....
2. Suay suay, my bank no money, they still deduct $2 bucks from me. Wait, account no money liao, how to deduct?? Deduct from my future AngBao from Gahmen??? (Read: Economic Restructuring Shares)
3. They will suck 25cents from me everytime they automatically top up for me. Sounds good. 25 cents is less than peanuts I'm sure.
Now my question - Got Income Tax rebate or not, damn it.
Tax my income not enough, still want to suck me dry by making pay ERP, COE, Season Parking. Now EZLink!
Next year, everyone have to install an IU unit on their head. Walk out of house also must pay ERP.


0 comments:
Post a Comment