Hi Minister in charge,
No, really, I really mean Hi. Why? 'Cause I've got time to spare just becoz of some fantabulous policy you have implemented - No more than 2 visitors per patient during visiting hours.
Sounds good right? Coz most Singaporean families have only 3 family members. So effectively, if one is warded, the other 2 still can visit the patient. Cool! Hmm, which means we cant get more baby bonus la? One more addition to the family then we are screwed big time. The additional member would have to stand and wait at the lobby like a complete fool without any chairs to sit. Awesome.
Oh wait, my relative has just finished visiting my mum. So now I have to join the hello kitty queue to get registered. Not too bad i say, coz it keeps me warmed up for the next queue - Queue to take the lift.
So bye minister, I'm fucking off to visit my mum now. I hope you be as good boy as me, wait n queue n queue when your mum/father/daughter/son/illegitimate child/mistress/you get the drift gets hospitalised.
Yours sincerely,
Loyal pay and pay citizen

-- Post From My iPhone


0 comments:
Post a Comment