Monday, December 10, 2007

Too close for comfort

Was supposed to go for soccer ytd.....
until the man up there decided to rain upon us...just when everyone began arriving.
god damn it.
one hour later...rain still no showing signs of stopping....
we adjorned to the nearby kopitiam for breakfast.

and what else can guys talk about over kopi-o, teh-o, teh, teh-c, kopi and kopi-c?
(I'm not joking. 6 guys = 6 diff drinks = auntie with headache.)
No not soccer.
Girls of coz.

First in the firing line. Mr Quek J
Don't think he ever reads my blog. Even if so, Heck!
For those who don't know yet,
He went out with his younger sis's friend.
22yrs of age.
A couple of D cups. (No joke, thats what he said)
One hell of a weird situation (to me).
And by going out, I meant to the movies, dinner, bla bla bla and etc etc etc.
God knows what topic they had during the "outing".

The point is, how would u guys react if your sibling brings back a bf/gf.
And the other party happens to be someone you know??
I had this mental image during the whole breakfast ytd.

Sis goes out.
Comes back with a guy for dinner.
Guy is one of my best pal, Mr Low.
Ok. No offense to yc, but I think is damn weird!
Mayb I belong to the flinstone's era.
I would probably go for a 3hr tea/understanding session with Mr Low.
If I'm Mr Quek's sis, I will most probably need to be in the wrong state of the mind to push my own brother (or friend) into a shit hole.

Topic 2 was started by Mr JunJie. No his surname is not Lin.
What kind of girls we appreciate i.e. What is our cup of tea
Best answer was given by Mr Quek J.
As long they are girls was his answer. He does'nt do filtering, sorting, titration.
Ok, you guys get the point.
Yes, I supposed he was the star of the day.

After everything, it was still god damn early.
So we proceeded for mj!
Yes! at 1030am!
Keet/ling are you reading???
We SHOULD have our mj sessions in the day.
And not through the night when everyone is concussing and becoming slow.
2 rounds, 4hours, and a few toilet breaks later I only lose 2bucks.
Heck. I should stop playing mj for awhile. Maybe a hiatus will do me some good.
Been wasting time at the tables recently.
Losses never exceeded 5 bucks.
Winning has deserted me for quite a while.
Haiz......

ok. 10am already.
time to start work.


Going Bangkok on Friday!
** Insert Screams here **

0 comments: