We wanted to be committed and all - photo whoring throughout the hongkong trip.
But I tell you, our enthusiam only lasted 2 shots...
On the plane....

HongKong Airport

Done. No More. Zilch.
I seriously think its too much of a trouble to stop every now and then photo whore-ing. I got better things to do: Look for lobangs. Look for food. Rest much and shop alot. Yes. Those who photo whore like nobody business, my kudos to you guys. I still can't fathom how you guys do it.
Photo whoring is definitely not in my blood. Looking for good food is. Haha
Food is my life.
And how can I not have tim sum in Hongkong......

And I'm pround to say, I single handedly brought our "Feed the Pigs" exercise over to HongKong. I ish one man eating machine. Grace was an excuse to order a 3-person portion meal. Note: I=2 person





Lesson Learnt:
1. Hongkong zi char dont really care about looks. Taste matters. Thats all thats important.
2. Tea is for you to wash your utensils. Do not drink, unless you are thirsty, or you see other people drinking.
And to those who are planning to go to, going to HongKong or IS already in HongKong, look out for this stall around temple street. They sell all sorts of porridge that will make you tear. SERIOUSLY.

The Giant Buddha was one of the few places of interest we visited.
Note: Few
Stop asking me why we didnt visit alot of places of interest.
Like I mentioned, our main mission was to look for lobangs and shop.
DisneyLand? Nah
and of course, Zoos, Birdparks are a no-no too.




Majestic I have to say, though the stairs up was a killer.
Not for the weak, definitely.
Ok, photo-whoring came back into my blood for like 5seconds while we were at Woman's Street.
I must say, I was beginning to feel contaminated.

The WHOLE world was taking picture with this ship/boat/whatever you like to call it.
The Singaporean in me had to take a picture of it too.
Don't ask me where's the appeal.
I have absolutely no freaking idea.

As you can tell, I was getting bored with the whole photo taking business.
So, I decided to rope in the Olympic mascots.
While Grace roped in a news reporter to help us with the picture taking.
In return, we were interviewed.
Yes, interviewed - " What do we think of the Olympic atmostphere in HongKong."
I almost said "Do I look like I care?"
Hope nobody saw the interview.
But I tell you, our enthusiam only lasted 2 shots...
On the plane....
HongKong Airport
Done. No More. Zilch.
I seriously think its too much of a trouble to stop every now and then photo whore-ing. I got better things to do: Look for lobangs. Look for food. Rest much and shop alot. Yes. Those who photo whore like nobody business, my kudos to you guys. I still can't fathom how you guys do it.
Photo whoring is definitely not in my blood. Looking for good food is. Haha
Food is my life.
And how can I not have tim sum in Hongkong......
And I'm pround to say, I single handedly brought our "Feed the Pigs" exercise over to HongKong. I ish one man eating machine. Grace was an excuse to order a 3-person portion meal. Note: I=2 person
Lesson Learnt:
1. Hongkong zi char dont really care about looks. Taste matters. Thats all thats important.
2. Tea is for you to wash your utensils. Do not drink, unless you are thirsty, or you see other people drinking.
And to those who are planning to go to, going to HongKong or IS already in HongKong, look out for this stall around temple street. They sell all sorts of porridge that will make you tear. SERIOUSLY.
The Giant Buddha was one of the few places of interest we visited.
Note: Few
Stop asking me why we didnt visit alot of places of interest.
Like I mentioned, our main mission was to look for lobangs and shop.
DisneyLand? Nah
and of course, Zoos, Birdparks are a no-no too.
Majestic I have to say, though the stairs up was a killer.
Not for the weak, definitely.
Ok, photo-whoring came back into my blood for like 5seconds while we were at Woman's Street.
I must say, I was beginning to feel contaminated.
The WHOLE world was taking picture with this ship/boat/whatever you like to call it.
The Singaporean in me had to take a picture of it too.
Don't ask me where's the appeal.
I have absolutely no freaking idea.
As you can tell, I was getting bored with the whole photo taking business.
So, I decided to rope in the Olympic mascots.
While Grace roped in a news reporter to help us with the picture taking.
In return, we were interviewed.
Yes, interviewed - " What do we think of the Olympic atmostphere in HongKong."
I almost said "Do I look like I care?"
Hope nobody saw the interview.
In case you guys are planning to go HongKong, please note that HongKong is hosting horse racing. Yes, Horse -who nobody bloody cares - Racing.


Yes, boredom had reached a new height.
Avenue of Stars.
Nothing Much.
Just some random statues.
Only 1 was famous.
My fav - Bruce Lee.

Yes, boredom had reached a new height.
Avenue of Stars.
Nothing Much.
Just some random statues.
Only 1 was famous.
My fav - Bruce Lee.
And just like any other trip, taking photo of the loot is just as important, if not the most important task of them all.


My most satisfying loot from HongKong?
My most satisfying loot from HongKong?
Flu.
Next year I'm going Korea (or any other place further than that).
If a trainee teacher at NIE can do it, I'm sure I'm can too.
In the process, I will try to pay for a car too.
If only doing it is just as easy as saying.
Damn.


0 comments:
Post a Comment