Saturday, August 02, 2008

St James... the aftermath.

for a change, i ain't gonna "dish" anyone.
no pictures this time round too.
coz yours truly brought a camera without the memory card.
yes. Everyone gave me a pat on the back on a job well done.

haha.

Anyways, I'm just glad everyone got home in 1 piece; either sober, drunk, pissed or hungry.
Lesson learnt.
1. I underestimated Long Island Tea.
2. I underestimated mixing liquor with shots and beer and liquor and beer and shots and (continue inserting your own combination here).
3. I should re-evaluate everyone's drinking limits.
4. We should just stick to Lunar.
5. Lots more.

And in more ways than 1, I'm sure I head the legendary excel spreadsheet of yc's mum.

Happy Birthday Dude. You know who you are.
Hahaha.
And thanks to Ximing for joining us this time.
After witnessing this session, I wonder if he will ever join us again.

Going for NDP Preview in few hours time.
Meanwhile, I shall snoop around the net for people selling organs.
No. Not piano, electric organs etc.
Livers in fact.

0 comments: