I'm no guru at gambling or predicting stuff for that matter....
but still, I want to give my 2 cents worth on Barclay's Premier League Season 08/09...
Champions....
Man Utd of course!
Once a Red Devil, always a red devil.
If I'm predicting some other teams to be Champions come May 2009, I might as well be stoned to death by banglas.....
Definitely, my cause is certainly helped by Berbatov's last minute transfer to Man Utd.......
What do you get when you combine Cantona and Ruud van Nistelrooy?
Berbatov. 'Nuff said.
Losers. I mean 2nd Spot.
Yes, Chelsea.
Scolari is a good manager, but I doubt he can make a diffence. 'Cause theres only one Jose Mourinho. And I would love to see him gloat and say hes the only manager that brought the Premier League title to Stamford bridge.
Wahahaha....
No doubt, they made a couple of good signings;
Bosingwa - Living up to expectations and making the right flank his own.
Deco - Really the brains in midfield. Add him into the equation, now Lampard and Ballack can co-exist. Too bad, he doesnt play for England. Would really like to see him make Gerrard and Lampard tick for the Three Lions.
Having said that, it won't be enough to stop Man Utd from winning their 18th title and make liverpool pee in their pants....
*Liverpool currently holds the record of 18 top flight titles won*
Second Best Loser; Third Spot.
Tough Choice, but I'm going for Liverfools Liverpool
Nothing against Arsenal, I just feel that Robbie Keane will be the difference this season.
Third Best Loser; the Gunners - Arsenal
I know, they lost half the midfield....
Hleb is gone. Flamini is gone. But don't forget who's at helm.
The Professor - Arsene Wenger.
I'm sure he still has a couple of tricks up his sleeves to conjure up a forth place.
Fifth to 17th. I don't really care. Period.
18th, 19th, 20th.
I'm going for Fulham, Middlesbrough, West Brom.
Why? I just dislike Fulham and Middlesbrough. As simple as that.
They have a crap team, year in year out. But still manage to stay up.
Yes, Hull and Stoke. They are crap too. But I would like to see them up with the big guns for at least one season. Gives a sense of self-belief to future teams who are promoted you know. Whats the point of being promoted when you know you are going straight down. So I'm sticking to Fulham, Middlesbrough and West Brom to go down.
Whos 18th, whos 19th and 20th??
Does it matter? They still go down together.
***Pictures courtesy of TeamTalk.com***
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
BPL Predictions
Screwed at 8:33 PM
Labels: club, loves, soccer, spoil your liver
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment