Thursday, September 25, 2008

Talk About Being Rude........

telemarketer: hi, may I speak to Mr. Koh Shi Quang.....
Me: erm...yes, speaking...(who else could it be.........)
telemarketer: I'm calling on behalf of Philip, if you remembered sometime back, you filled up a survey form. And he has been sending you greeting cards, keeping you in his mail list.
Me: uh hur...(cb, telemarketer, at least get my name right lar....and who the fuck is Philip, I filled up trillions of survey forms lor. And where were the greeting cards? trying to smoke me ah?)
telemarketer:
I would like to arrange a time for you to meet up with Philip, as he has some WONDERFUL ideas for you.
Me: okay..........(I hope Philip is actually Phyllis who is actually damn hot......)
telemarketer: it is a one stop financial.....(i forgot what was the bombastic word he used)
Me: sorry, I'm not really interested, maybe....

Line went dead.......

FUCK. And I though I was rude....
Ni Nao Hia.......

0 comments: