Sunday, August 30, 2009

Am I backwards, or do we have incredible school syllabus now?

Really, I have always wondered, ever since I had a adolescence sister:
1. Are our current crops of teachers competent?
2. Or is it that kids nowadays have too much/too little DHA
3. What's really in school syllabus these days?

The list could really go on and on, but those above are the geist of it.
And what happened today really made me scratch my head even more.

My sis wanted to use the PC to do project.
Fine, even during my police-wear-shorts time, I had some help from PCs with my projects.

Next, my sis double clicked on Adobe Photoshop.
Wait, Photoshop?

I have not even recover from that jolt, when I saw my sis typing "Home Econs"
!!!!
Home econs? Isn't home econs all about cooking and sewing? Since when home econs became a design/architectural subject?

My next question was, so was it school teachers who instructed students to use Adobe Photoshop?
If it was, do they expect students to purchase the legit copy? Or download the pirate copy?

Hmmmm....



-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: