Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm back!!! and complaining....!!

No, I haven't lost my password to blogger....
And no, I haven't been abducted by aliens........

Just plain to lazy to blog........
Too many things have happened....which my close buds will know......
Fingers crossed, I'm hoping the worst is over.......

So here I am!
Back with a new blog banner......
Back with a new post....
Back with more complains!!!!!
Hahaha!!

Anyways, hands up if you guys have exchanged your old EZlink cards to the brand new, uber cool sounding CEPAS.....


CEPAS - Contactless ePurse Application

Don't ask me where or what does the S stands for......I don't care...
Digressing, I really applaud all the acronyms we have in Singapore.........

A*STAR - Agency for Science, Technology  and Research
AWARE - Association of Women for Action and Research
SPUR - Skills Programme for Upgrading and Resilience

Not to mention ERP, PIE, AYE, KPE, KJE and a million others more......

So what do I hate about the new CEPAS card? The very simple fact that I can't use it if the stored value of the card is less then 3 bucks...........

Damn angry...So i googled......
Somewhere, it says that this new feature is due to the very simple fact that the CEPAS EZLink card does not have a deposit value.

????!!!

Fine. I agree. But by "freezing" my 3 bucks in this ugly looking card, isn't my 3 bucks now the deposit value?!

Maybe I'm the only one that is complaining. Give me back the old card, anytime.
At least I can dig into the stored value once in awhile even though it has a deposit of 5 bucks.

And, don't get me started on the estimated arrival times of Trains........



 

0 comments: