Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just Classic. Real Classic.

Was telling ling I just HAVE to blog about it. Hahaha.
Even though I’m like 1month slow.
Anyway, today’s entries are all about being slow.
So it just gives me extra motivation to talk about something that happened like 1 month ago, or even longer.
Sorry YC, no offense yah.

Remembered the last time I went St James with the gang, ordered a bottle of Chivas.
YC, joined us after a gathering at his friend’s place.
I presumed he had red wine,
Coz his nick after that night was “A night of wine, Shivaz…….”
Something like that….
Gently told him how Chivas is spelt, he told me its typo.
!!!
I seriously think S is quite far away from C, though Z is quite near S.

Ok, fast forward to today.
Dearest YC’s nick had the word dilema.
Was telling ling, if I told yc about it, he will tell me its typo again.
But its forgiveable this time, at least you didn’t spell it as delayma.
Hahaha.
Sorry ah, YC.
No offense, your life is really a joke ever since perhentian days.
Thank god/allah/arhat I know you.


Ok, suddenly i think of Mr Vincent Koh.
You guys are so similar, haha.

0 comments: