Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thaksin Allies Win in Thailand

ok fine..this is old news.
but whos to say i cant talk about old news.
Theres a little Siam-kia in me, of coz i got my say on it.
It just means Thaksin is coming back to bangkok!
Woohoo! Scream!


ok, maybe thats a little exaggerated.
but I'm still excited.
Why?
Coz it means there would be more media coverage on him.
Which in turns means that Pintongtha will appear in the news more!

Pin who? I hear people say.
It's Thaksin's daughter.....
I think she's hot.



its the one in the middle, you cocks!

Don't understand why the Thais are making such big hoohahs over Thaksin coming back, don't they know how to appreciate a hot lady???!!

ok...maybe they don't...they prefer guys-turned-girls-with oh-so muscular built.


On a side note, I think this year is a bad year to play sports. I'm having the jitters whenever someone jios me for soccer nowadays.

Why?
Just go google, type Eduardo and click "I'm feeling lucky"
You will see what I mean it you are lucky enough. If not, just surf around.


oh yah, yao ming just injured himself too and is out for the season.

0 comments: