Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Labour Day/Birthday

for those who still dont know, yesh, May 1st every year is my birthday.


To those who actually remembered, thanks alot. It's actually u guys that make my life worth living for........



Ok, a tad too exaggerated.




Anyways, a big thanks to the gang for joining me in another "finish 1 bottle of chivas in 45mins" session @ButterFac (not exactly my kind of place, but no choice since everywhere was god-damed crowded). Ling, Keet, Kj, Yc, Grace of course. Records are meant to be broken, and I'm sure we will break the 45min barrier mark.


I swear, this is the 1st time i actually saw kj n yc so high. YC, I promise there would be more such sessions to come.



Thanks to those who actually lifted a couple of fingers to text me the well wishes; Ximing, Yixia, Gary, Kat, Joel my gay cousin and ber.




To those who didnt, no worries, my birthday comes every year and its not too late to start next year.




Caught IronMan over the weekends too. It was good, DAMN good.




Personally, I was looking forward to see Gwyneth Paltrow in this show. Its been awhile since I saw her on the big screens and after she got married to that Coldplay guy. Conclusion? Still as hot as ever this Paltrow lady.

Robert Downey Jr. Need I say more? Most people don't even know who is he.
To be honest, I don't too. But if theres one show that propels mere celebs to stardom, this is it.
IronMan is HIS show. IronMan is one of those shows that actually requires the main lead to carry the WHOLE show on his/her shoulders.
Like how Will Smith did in "I'm Legend". That was fantastic too by the way.
Right man for the right movie is the basis for success.
4 hums out of 5 hums for Iron Man. Thumbs up.

Go catch it guys.

0 comments: