Monday, May 12, 2008

Please do not read on!

Click "back" Immediately if you:

are pregnant.
had a heart bypass surgery recently.
or have any known heart illness.
Are DAMN HUNGRY.
Are Malay.
Are Indian.
Any other race other than chinese.
ALL of the above.

What you are about to read/see is not for the faint hearted........


Date: May 1st 2008
Place:Mortons @ Oriental



ok, stop right here, if you don't have 200bucks to spare.
Press alt-F4 now if you don't see yourself spending 200bucks on food.
Proceed with caution.
I literally hear my stomach growling while I'm typing all these.....

First up.....
Morton's Jumbo Lump Crabcake.

Jumbo was an overstatement for this little fella.
It was small only.
But despite its size, (see, size doesn't really matter sometimes.....)
it was ~!@#$%^ nice.
I told Grace i almost tear-ed after I took my first bite.
It was simply out of this world.
It was ORGASMIC.
Price for orgasm: $35+++
I had trouble finishing the crabcake simply because with everybite, my knees go weak.
I couldnt bear to finish to whole thing.
If only orgasms last forever.
Yeah, if only.........

next up.......
Doublecut Mignon....

if the crabmeat was jumbo-sized-named.....
this was gargantuan.
Elephantine.
Whats bigger than elephantine?
Godzillatuantine??

Mr Mignon wasnt as orgasmic as Mr crabcake.
but it was still orgasmic.
You know, its like having sex with Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba.
Ok, I'm getting rude/crude, but u get the drift....
Price for another orgasm: $85+++

Ambience: Free
Total price for multiple Orgasms: 120+++ (not inclusive of martinis and baked potatoes)
the experience? Priceless.....
do i sound like some mastercard advert now....

Thanks Grace......

0 comments: