what do they have in common???
The ability to screw things up.
Of course I know, I experienced it first hand.
Tio bua-ed today by client for not following the proper protocol, channel, procedures to request for some documents.
Ok fine, I plead guilty to the following charges:
1. too "gan cheong" and wanting to get the proper documents asap
2. food i ate did not pass through the pharynx, oesophagus, stomach, stomach, big and small intestines and came out from the rectum immediately.
But hey! I did not even request for the document!
I merely asked, politely of course, in the email, if certain "procedures" existed.
if they existed, I may have to request for the proper documents.
Noticed the "May"?
Damn.
Even if I really requested for the document, must they get so uptight?
So must I email my senior, cc my manager, bcc my director, contact my secretary, wait for 3 working days, cc your security guard, inform the clerk, cc you, bcc your manager and CEO in order to get a few pieces of paper??!!
By the time the request gets ping-ponged back to me and when i finally get the things i want, the cows already come home, together with the sheeps and the sheepdogs.
Screw protocols, procedures and rules and regulations.
They are not my cup of tea. I prefer beer/alcohol.
And I guess this line isn't really my cup/tea too.
In the mean time, I shall warm my chair in office and wait for the cows to come home with the things I want.
Good luck to myself.God/Buddha/Allah bless me.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Protocols, Rules and Regulations, Proper Channels
Screwed at 10:19 PM
Labels: raffles_slaves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment