Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Ramblings......

yesh, im very disappointed. Very.
Not to be able to be part of the IWE team.
I mean, it does come any bigger than this - an industry wide exercise.

ok, maybe my more experienced colleagues might think that there are better opportunities than this in the future. But, thats the future. Who knows what will happen in the future. At least the IWE is closer, more tangible and fits my bill.

ok, that aside, I went wikipedia and searched "Long Island Tea"
Why? 'cause I have been drinking it for years but till now, I still don't know what is it made up of.
And seeing how all my friends used to get knocked out by it, here goes:

  • 1.5 cl (three parts) Vodka
  • 1.5 cl (three parts) Tequila
  • 1.5 cl (three parts) White Rum
  • 1.5 cl (three parts) Triple Sec
  • 1.5 cl (three parts) Gin
  • 2.5 cl (five parts) Lemon Juice
  • 3.0cl (six parts) Gomme Syrup
  • A Dash of Cola
Note: Cola is for coloring only.

Anyone still game for it?

0 comments: