Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top 5 songs you should never let your kid listen to.....

Timbaland - The Way I Are
Your child's english teacher would properly cringe in disgustment if they hear
that from your child.
Stupid kid! its the way i is!

Any Eminem songs, particularly "The Way I Am"
Eminem songs simply have to many expletives. Stop your child from
listening to any of his songs, before your kids come around and tells you
"Ma/Pa! The Way I Am is grammatically correct! Can listen hor?"

Michael Jackson - Black or white
You really want your child do make a decision
on the skin color he should mix around with??
Ah yes, and you thought it was really a song for carrot cake.......

R Kelly - I belive I can fly
Self explanatory isnt it?
Your kid just ain't superman or a bird for the matter.
Or even Peter Petrelli.

One Republic - Stop and Stare.
Somebody's gonna get hurt. Big Time.
Never mess with Ah bengs.



Will be back with top 5 songs you SHOULD let your kids listen to.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the list. Haha

kev said...

Thanks man!