me of course.....
when I told everyone I'm not touching a single drop of alcohol anymore....
Nobody actually believed me......
I guess to them, I just one hell of a alcoholic........
but hey! I didn't go for KPMG's welcome party at Zouk!
ok....big deal.....but at least its a start right?
my alcohol vibes were actually getting the better of me at 6.00pm last Friday.....
but hell no, I told myself. I'm (was) going home.
my last sniff of alcohol was actually on Tuesday, @Brewerkz. With Ximing and Mitchelle.
So lets see when will this "de-alcoholing" exercise end....
any takers? I'm taking bets....
In fact, was discussing this issue with yunting; we already have decayed tooth, rotten lungs and disintegrated you-name-it-we-have-it-body-parts printed on the packaging of cigarettes. Maybe in the future, we might even see similar "ads" on beer bottles. Hardened livers, Discoloured Kidneys, accompanying your Kilkenny, Ludwig, Macallum and whats nots.
Yes, laugh at the suggestion. But nothing is impossible in Singapore ok?
We had Mas Selamat escaping via Toilets, Prison Break Style.
We had F1, Monaco Style, but at night! (Beat that, Monaco)
We have casinos coming to our shores soon. (And we even had 29k people banned from entering already)
Best of all, we are going to have "Foreign Talent" (yes Mitchelle, those with the sucidal smell type) dorms in SERANGOON. Not Boon Lay ok. Soon their area of influence will spread to Kembangan, East Coast and Ubin. Mark my words.
If Singapore can build foreign workers dorm in Serangoon, I'm sure I can refrain from drinking.
1 week at least, I'm sure.
Stop laughing Drey.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
A nut loose...... maybe......
Screwed at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment