for all that still don't know....
I have absolutely ZERO a very low threshold of tolerance of "The Others"......
"The Others" refer to the b.....
Ask me and I might just tell you.....
anyways....I just took one of the worst cab rides I ever had in my whole life....
U guess it...the driver was a "mud digger"....
First up, he made me wait 30mins for him, when the operator told me he is arriving in 10mins.
Background 1: Cab drivers can choose between 1,2,5,7 and 10mins on that touch screen thing that informs them of any cab bookings....For the prehistoric cabs that don't have this luxury, they would then have to tell the operators via walkie talkie, or phones, their estimated arrival time.
Yes, I took a prehistoric, manual cab.
Background 2: Manual cars are very hard to drive. If you a fucked up driver, or a passenger with fucked up luck, chances are your ride home would be fucking bumpy.
I belong to the latter, definitely not the former as I had 3 years of experience driving a Lorry.
0.1256248s after boarding the cab, I knew I was in for a tough ride;
Manual car, "mud digger" driver (=fucked up driver), unbearable smell, PLUS!!!!
YES!!!! PLUS!!!!
He had one of the worst song list EVER on his radio!
Background 3: He wasn't playing Chinese songs. He was playing songs that go like this for 30mins....
Ummm Ba Laaa ALLAAAHHH sayouu, la uhmm ma la HAI you......
Allah ble ssss mat hat thir.......
Before I get slammed for for being racist, I'm not really a fan of chants, be it buddhist chants, indian chants, malayu chants, whatever chants.
After 10mins, I was actually saying my prayers....(no, not that kind you idiot)
I was really hoping I would not puke on the cab EVEN without Maccullum......
Apparently my prayers were answered as I arrived home unscathed....
Anyway, I digressed.....
My main objective is to narrate this conversation.....
Stop laughing Drey. The above is really not the main focal of this entry.
Cab Driver: HARLO, I want to liport a excellent...
Male Operator: HUH? WHAT?
Cab Driver: I want to LIPOT a EXCELLENT.
Operator: OH, ACCIDENT AH, where?
Cab Driver: EXCELLENT on A Y E towards Changi at JULONG ROUND HALL LOOT before CLEMENTI AVE 6
Operator: er, accident on Jurong Where? I can't hear you clearly...
Cab Driver: EXCELLENT on A Y E towards Changi at JULONG ROUND HALL LOOT!
Cab Driver: before CLEMENTI AVE 6
Operator hangs up.....
10 secs later.....
Operator (this time a female voice): uncle, just now you report where accident ah?
Suspiciously sounding like an ah lian.....
Cab Driver: JULONG ROUND HALL LOOT lah....on A Y E towards Changi at before CLEMENTI AVE 6
Ah lian: Oooh, JURONG TOWN HALL ROAD AH...okok thankyou uncle. Thank you uncle. THANK YOU leh!
I was trying hard not to burst out laughing.......
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tuesday Ramblings.......
Screwed at 8:49 PM
Labels: random ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment