Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vincent #2

have been on this job with this colleague for the past 1 month....
never fails to entertain me with his nonsense....
which I like to call it, the "Vincent Syndrome"
Yes Vincent, You. Don't hide. Will never forget how you can actually make my day EVERYDAY in SIM.....

anyways, was having a client meeting with this colleague, unofficially known as Vincent2...everything was kinda smooth until until the very end......

Me: Thanks XXX, thats all from me.....
Me: Vincent2, do you have any things to add on?
Vincent2 proceeds to turn his head in circular motion.....
Me: (Trying very hard not to laugh)...I guess thats all...Thanks for your time.....

!!!! I felt like smacking his head at that very instant. Say yes or no lar! Don't shake your head in circular motion! Hahaha.
I swear my client was trying to contain her laughter too.....

Just today, we had the conversation of the month.......

Vincent2: kev, you guys go reservist quite often right? what you guys do inside there?
Me: (Inside there? Sounds like prison) Oh, depends on your vocation, regiment lor.
Vincent2: so whats your regiment?
Me: Armour. I used to be a mechanic, repairing tanks and all.
Vincent2: COOL!
Me: What about you? Does India (read: India) have NS and all?
Vincent2: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!(Eyes as big as goldfish)
Vincent2: India would go bankrupt if joining the army is compulsory.
Me: Why?
Vincent2: Come on! We got 1billion ppl!
Me: HAHAHAHAHA
Vincent2: Besides, we got nuclear weapons. Who cares about army...


Hahaha, he just made my day, after a long day of meetings and running from client to client....

0 comments: