Yes....I went Bangkok again.....
it's like my 3rd trip there in 4yrs......
same old place......but different enjoyment each time.......
Same Same, But different.....
And with each trip, I'm becoming more and more Siam-kia at heart;
I now know the directions to most shopping centres (Platinum, MBK, Siam Discovery, Paragon etc) and I walk there...mind you...not cabs or Tut-Tuts.......
to top it up....I now know how to walk from ChinaTown to the nearest MRT station!
Beat that!
WAHAHAHAHA
Anyways....
Stayed at Baiyoke Sky this time round.....
2 thumbs up.......definitely....
but of coz....comes with a price......
120SGD per night to be exact.....
but worth it, I say.....
the room....
the view....
the view at night......
the breakfast....
American, Japanese....Buffet style.....
A&W....
Gotta have it whenever I'm overseas.....
I heart A&W deep deep......
Can someone bring back A&W?
I refuse to post any pictures of seafood....as it will just make me hungry....
So here we are, pictures of some of the t-shirts I bought in Bangkok....
Dirtcheap...probably around 5-6SGD each.....
First up....
Everyone's favourite....
Coke in Thai...
The singlet version....
Google has its black version in the form of Blackle....
I too...have my black version of Coke.......
I'm fucked if those words actually meant I'm a wanker.....
but the Siam-kia in me says it's definitely Coke....
and speaking of fuck.........
"I would like to solve the puzzle Pat.............."
Yes you....stupid....
Wonder if I can wear this to KFC.....
Yes, he killed all alot of Dads and Mums I'm sure....
And sorry guys....
my girlfriend is WAY hotter than yours........
yours is boring....
Mine's sizzling hot.....
The alcoholic in me just had to grab some alcohol related t-shirts back.....
Jack Daniel's.....
All time favourite.....
Heineken.....
More Heineken....
Ximing...watch out......
One wrong move and you might end up like the final guy......
And me being me.....
I just have to grab some rude T-shirts too........
Please click the "x" on the top right hand corner if you are from City Harvest........
I'm not sure if there were shavers during his time though.....
Apple gave us iMac, iPod, iTouch
and now.....
iGod!
I'm sure City Harvest don't even have that.........
and at the rate my maid is destroying my clothes.....
faster than you can say Same Same but different......
I might be going Bangkok to replenish my t-shirts soon......
Another time......
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Same Same, But Different......
Screwed at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment